Healthcare is complicated. At Loyal, we strive to change all that for both the patients and the providers. That is why we have partnered with the nation's leading health systems to revolutionize the experience through cutting-edge, AI-driven platforms that empower patients with the information and guidance they need to make better healthcare decisions.
We are Loyal
At Loyal, our team is the center of all that we do. We are builders, entrepreneurs, innovators, healthcare executives, data scientists, marketers, machine learning engineers, and partners with one mission - to make the complicated simple.
Our sales team is responsible for growing the business through customer acquisition. It is our job to partner with innovative, progressive health systems to help improve their entire digital patient experience. The sales team works hand in hand with our marketing, client success, product, and engineering teams to provide value and expertise to all of our partners. We are looking for hard-working, self-motivated sales executives to uncover and close new business opportunities. You must be a strategic thinker with exceptional prospecting skills, persistence, and be relationship-oriented.
Why choose Loyal? We offer an incredible opportunity for a sales executive to learn, grow personally and professionally, and be part of building our company and culture. You will have direct impact on increasing our top-line revenue while enjoying awesome perks such as health, dental and vision benefits, uncapped commission, no vacation tracking, company outings, and many more!
- Manage opportunity pipeline and close enterprise contracts
- Establish lasting relationships with senior executives and decision-makers
- Conduct demos and meetings with opportunities generated from our sales development team
- Cultivate new opportunities with outbound efforts
- Attend conferences as needed
- 3+ years sales experience
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Consistent track record of quota achievement
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience presenting to senior leadership and the C-suite
- Bachelor’s degree
- Some travel required
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with the healthcare industry
- Solution selling sales philosophy