Healthcare is complicated. At Loyal, we strive to change all that for both the patients and the providers. That is why we have partnered with the nation's leading health systems to revolutionize the experience through cutting-edge, AI-driven platforms that empower patients with the information and guidance they need to make better healthcare decisions.
We are Loyal. Our team is the center of all that we do. We are builders, entrepreneurs, innovators, healthcare executives, data scientists, marketers, machine learning engineers, and partners with one mission - to make the complicated simple.
Our sales development team is a small group of eager sales professionals dedicated to delivering our message to the healthcare industry. We utilize the latest sales engagement technologies to systematically engage and build relationships with health system executives. We are looking for extremely driven, self-motivated people who are passionate about winning and having direct impact on growing the business.
What’s in it for you? Loyal is focused on building the best technology and creating an outstanding culture. We provide a unique opportunity to advance your career in sales, grow personally and professionally, and be part of building our company from the ground up. We also offer awesome perks such as performance bonuses, no vacation tracking, health, dental and vision benefits, and company outings.
- Research and create target prospecting lists using tools such as Google and LinkedIn
- Outreach to prospects using a mix of calls, emails, and other communication mediums
- Create a great first impression to prospects with a friendly attitude, compelling message, and consistent follow-up
- Educate and develop prospects into qualified opportunities
- Coordinate demos and in-person meetings with sales executives
- Maintain accurate and detailed accounts, contacts, opportunities, and sales activities in our CRM and sales engagement platform
- Gain a solid understanding of the healthcare industry and become a trusted advisor on the ever-evolving trend of consumerism
- Strong desire to be in technology sales
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and a customer driven sales mentality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous sales experience
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and sales engagement technologies
- Experience with healthcare industry