Loyal is building healthcare’s first healthcare consumer experience platform. We believe consumers deserve to have confidence in their healthcare journey instead of confusion and frustration. That is why we partner with the nation's leading health systems to empower patients with the information and guidance they need to make better healthcare decisions.
We are Loyal. Our team is the center of all that we do. We are builders, entrepreneurs, innovators, healthcare executives, data scientists, marketers, machine learning engineers, and partners with one mission - to make the complicated simple.
Our sales team is dedicated to delivering our message to the healthcare industry. We utilize the latest sales engagement technologies to systematically engage and build relationships with health system executives. We are looking for extremely driven, self-motivated people who are passionate about healthcare, technology, and having direct impact on growing the business.
What’s in it for you? Loyal is focused on building the best technology and creating an outstanding culture. We have a great office space that hosts happy hours weekly along with team outings. Potential for course credit (up to 3 credits) and the opportunity for full time employment upon graduation. We offer a fun, friendly, fast-moving start-up culture while you learn the ins and outs of the sales process, the art of data management, content management, prospecting, and much more!
- Research and create target prospecting lists using tools such as Google and LinkedIn
- Generate prospect data for internal CRM
- Educate and develop prospects into qualified opportunities
- Maintain accurate and detailed accounts, contacts, opportunities, and sales activities in our CRM and sales engagement platform
- Gain a solid understanding of the healthcare industry
- Recent college graduates or undergraduate students, preferably working toward a Communications or Business Major
- Team Player with high attention to detail
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and a customer driven sales mentality
- Flexibility to work 15-20 hours per week, or 25-30 hours for summer internships
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous sales experience
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and sales engagement technologies
- Experience in the healthcare industry