Healthcare is complicated. At Loyal, we strive to change all that for both the patients and the providers. That is why we have partnered with the nation's leading health systems to revolutionize the experience through cutting-edge, AI-driven platforms that empowers patients with the information and guidance they need to make better healthcare decisions.
We are Loyal
At Loyal, our team is the center of all that we do. We are builders, entrepreneurs, innovators, healthcare executives, data scientists, marketers, machine learning engineers, and partners with one mission - to make the complicated simple.
Loyal to the solution
Our product team is a combination of researchers, designers, and engineers who are responsible for ensuring that we build the right product for our clients and deliver on exceptional user experiences.
This is an opportunity to join the front end engineering team for one our newest products: Connect. We’re looking for a motivated, creative person to implement features that are highly functional, fast and simple to use. A person who can dive into the weeds of complex problems - but also see the big picture and take ownership of projects.
- Implement user interfaces
- Take ownership of user-facing products and functionality
- Collaborate with other front end engineers to deliver excellent user friendly interfaces
- Collaborate with designers on UI components
- 3+ years front end engineering experience
- Advanced CSS: including SCSS, transitions, latest CSS features and animations
- Familiarity with React and Redux
- HTML5+ (web/mobile)
- Good understanding of the browser (Native DOM APIs)
- Knowledge of platform and browser compatibility differences (mobile, OS X, Windows, etc)
- Experience with Sketch, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience with design platforms (e.g. Figma, Zeplin)
- Experience with prototyping tools like FramerJS
Loyal to our employees
We believe in a work/life balance that fulfills you while you’re here and supports you when you’re not. We built our benefits package to prove that we’re committed to you having everything you need, including a little fun.
100% of Medical, Dental, Vision: When it comes to your medical, dental and vision insurance, we pay for it all.
Long/Short Term Disability: We get it. Things happen. That’s why we have you covered for disability needs whether they’re planned or not.
Professional Development Stipend: Keep working that beautiful brain of yours and we’ll keep paying for your continued education.
No Vacation Tracking: Get out and see the world or try a staycation. Either way, we don’t track it.
401(k): We believe in thinking ahead, so we’ve set up a very competitive 401(k) plan.
Free Snacks and Drinks: Stop for a bite, nibble, nosh, cup or sip.