Healthcare is complicated. At Loyal, we strive to change all that for both the patients and the providers. That is why we have partnered with the nation's leading health systems to revolutionize the experience through cutting-edge, AI-driven platforms that empower patients with the information and guidance they need to make better healthcare decisions.
We are Loyal
At Loyal, our team is the center of all that we do. We are builders, entrepreneurs, innovators, healthcare executives, data scientists, marketers, machine learning engineers, and partners with one mission - to make the complicated simple.
We're looking for a software engineer to contribute to the engineering efforts for our products. You'll get to make critical software architecture decisions in building the backbone of the product. You’ll be working in a cross functional setting with plenty of communication channels. You will contribute to the technology decisions along the way and have input in improving and growing this next chapter in our growing product suite.
- Maintain and service the engineering backlog
- Take on large engineering projects from inception to deployment
- Develop dynamic importer functionality to ingest various data sources and types (XML, CSV, JSON, HL7 and more!)
- Maintain a fast and reliable external API
- Collaboration with other SWE’s on our API
- Collaborate with front end engineers to implement new features
- Work with designers and front end engineers to vet out feature priority
- BS in computer science or equivalent practical experience
- Five or more years experience with C# (4.x, .Net Core, .Net Standard)
- Deep understanding of version control (Git) and code hosting (Github)
- Deep understanding of SQL databases (SQL Server / Postgres)
- Strong understanding of networking (HTTP protocol, load balancing, IP addressing)
- Strong understanding of CI/CD pipelines
- Worked with the front end (React, Redux, ES7)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and/or Google Cloud
- Experience with Python
- Understanding of ML/AI algorithms