Loyal is building healthcare’s first digital patient experience platform. We believe consumers deserve to have confidence in their healthcare journey instead of confusion and frustration. That is why we partner with the nation's leading health systems to empower patients with the information and guidance they need to make better healthcare decisions.
As we build deep relationships with our clients, this team member will be responsible for managing client success, addressing client goals and objectives to our internal teams and identifying opportunities to address our clients’ most critical problems as they relate to patient experience.
We are looking for a team member that enjoys working with healthcare stakeholders and building relationships so that we are able to propel our mission of improving the patient experience across an organization.
- Deliver best-in-class service to Loyal's clients using a client-centric approach
- Support sales and client presentations by preparing key presentations and reports based on client research and analysis
- Liaise and develop strong relationships with cross-functional internal teams including Client Solutions, Product, Engineering and AI Labs to deliver a cohesive best-in-class experience
- Provide ongoing comprehensive reporting and learnings to client, establishing Loyal as a consultative and trusted partner
- Able to present to key stakeholders
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced, self-directed environment
- 2+ years of client management experience
- Proven track record of maintaining and growing client relationships
- Some travel is required
- Experience in healthcare
- Experience in artificial intelligence and machine learning based software
- Can show or demonstrate past materials presented to clients