Healthcare is complicated. At Loyal, we strive to change all that for both the patients and the providers. That is why we have partnered with the nation's leading health systems to revolutionize the experience through cutting-edge, AI-driven platforms that empowers patients with the information and guidance they need to make better healthcare decisions.
We are Loyal
At Loyal, our team is the center of all that we do. We are builders, entrepreneurs, innovators, healthcare executives, data scientists, marketers, machine learning engineers, and partners with one mission - to make the complicated simple.
Loyal to the solution
Our product team is a combination of researchers, designers, and engineers who are responsible for ensuring that we build the right product for our clients and deliver on exceptional user experiences.
We’re looking for a motivated, creative person to implement client focused data solutions that are highly functional, fast and simple to use. This person will be part of what we call our Client Solutions team, a group of folks dedicated to ensuring that the complexities of the health system's data, process and operations don't get in the way of implementing and utilizing our software.
- Developing custom ETL pipelines from scratch
- Serve as the data expert for our clients
- Identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality across all of our clients
- Incorporate new data pipeline tooling into our already existing tech stacks
- Work with multiple client and product stakeholders to architect data systems that meet business and contractual requirements
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent technical field
- Proficient in C# (4.x, .Net Core, .Net Standard) or similar language (Java, Python, Go etc..)
- Familiarity with version control (Git) and code hosting (Github)
- Strong understanding of SQL databases (SQL Server / Postgres)
- Strong understanding of networking (HTTP protocol, load balancing, IP addressing)
- Strong understanding of CI/CD pipelines
- Have experience with public cloud (Azure a bonus)