Loyal is building healthcare’s first digital patient experience platform. We believe consumers deserve to have confidence in their healthcare journey instead of confusion and frustration. That is why we partner with the nation's leading health systems to empower patients with the information and guidance they need to make better healthcare decisions.
Our product team is a combination of researchers, designers, and engineers who are responsible for ensuring that we build the right product for our clients and deliver on exceptional user experiences.
We are looking for a Product Designer to help define visual and interaction design to our platform. You’ll get to own design decisions, visualize the product roadmap, and help us think about scaling design inside the company.
- Design product interfaces and experiences
- Contribute to strategic decisions with the rest of the product team
- Distill complex problems, customer needs, and business objectives into actionable design goals
- Take full ownership of design projects from concept through implementation and iteration
- Work closely with engineers to define feature specifications and implement your designs
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced, self-directed environment
- Help evolve our brands and design language
- A portfolio of work demonstrating excellent visual design
- An ability to work and deliver without direction
- Experience designing large scale web products
- Demonstrated mastery of Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- An understanding of design patterns and modularized SCSS
- Ability to work both independently and in cooperation with others
- Ability to give and receive direct feedback in a professional manner
- Intellectual curiosity and creativity
- Experience working within complex SCSS frameworks
- Experience working with React
- Experience working with a prototyping tool like Figma