Loyal is building healthcare’s first digital patient experience platform. We believe consumers deserve to have confidence in their healthcare journey instead of confusion and frustration. That is why we partner with the nation's leading health systems to empower patients with the information and guidance they need to make better healthcare decisions.
As a Customer Success Manager at Loyal, you will serve as our product expert and the face of Loyal to our customers. You will build deep, lasting partnerships with both our customers and the Loyal team, bridging the gap between the people who use our products, and the people who build them. Part product manager, part customer success manager, you will translate customer feedback into roadmap initiatives to ensure that our products are continually evolving with our customer’s needs.
We are looking for a team member that enjoys working with healthcare stakeholders and building relationships so that we are able to propel our mission of improving the patient experience across an organization.
- Collaborate directly with customers throughout the customer lifecycle: onboarding, adoption, advocacy and renewal
- Onboard and train new customers according to their needs and objectives
- Ensure customer satisfaction and continuous value realization through trusted-advisor relationships
- Deeply understand our customer’s objectives, needs and pain points and advocate for them within Loyal
- Drive retention, renewal and expansion opportunities for our customers
- Serve as the day-to-day contact for your customers, delivering best-in-class service
- Support the development of the product roadmap based on customer feedback and market research to define/support the product goals and strategies
- Build strong opportunity assessments based on customer feedback to ensure the most valuable and usable product features are built
- Partner with development team to communicate direction and product priorities
- An entrepreneurial work style - you're a self-starter that’s comfortable with ambiguity and able to independently manage projects from start to finish
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills - you are able to multitask and manage competing priorities while maintaining a high level of service
- Team player - you thrive working collaboratively and cross-functionally with sales, AI, design, engineering, marketing and other key partners
- An analytical and metrics-driven mindset
- Technical experience and understanding
- Great interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to convey complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences and present to executive audiences
- Proven track record of maintaining and growing customer relationships
- Willingness to travel
- Experience in healthcare
- Experience in artificial intelligence and machine learning based software
- Can show or demonstrate past materials presented to customers
- Familiar with agile or scrum methodologies