Loyal is building healthcare’s first healthcare consumer experience platform. We believe consumers deserve to have confidence in their healthcare journey instead of confusion and frustration. That is why we partner with the nation's leading health systems to empower patients with the information and guidance they need to make better healthcare decisions.
As we continue our fast growth, we are looking to add to our Customer Success team. We are hiring a Data Analyst for our Data Management platform to own 3rd party syndications within the listings and reviews ecosystem. You'll work with some of the largest technology players in the world, including Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Apple, Foursquare and more. Your responsibility will be to manage our customer’s listings on these strategic platforms and help scope future integration work required by our engineering team.
- Manually review and audit listings to ensure quality control for our customers
- Make direct updates to listings when customers update their data in our system
- Serve as the content-expert for all things related to listings – you will learn everything there is to know about the major listing services and communicate those nuances to internal teams and customers
- Perform data analysis on key accounts to drive strategic business growth
- Work with cross functional teams across Engineering and Design to determine scope and work involved with expanding integration channels
- Engage and educate Sales, Marketing and Executive Leadership on partnership capabilities
- BS or BA from a 4 year university or college, healthcare experience a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to distill complex issues
- Comfort with ambiguity and a rapidly evolving business landscape
- Solid stakeholder management skills, both for internal and external stakeholders
- Quick communication response times
- Ability to manage across functions and present to leadership
- Creative and structured problem-solver