Loyal is building healthcare’s first healthcare consumer experience platform. We believe consumers deserve to have confidence in their healthcare journey instead of confusion and frustration. That is why we partner with the nation's leading health systems to empower patients with the information and guidance they need to make better healthcare decisions.
As we continue our fast growth, we are looking to add to our Customer Success team. We are hiring a strategic Partner Manager on our Data Management team to own 3rd party syndications with the listings and reviews ecosystem. You'll work with some of the largest technology players in the world, including Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Apple, Foursquare and more. Your responsibility will be to manage these strategic partnerships and help scope the integration work required by our engineering team. You will also help communicate to our customers the ins and outs of how to manage their data across all of our partner channels.
- Own the relationship with our 3rd party partners in the listings and reviews space
- Communicate with our customers on how to manage their data with our channel partners
- Manually review and audit listings to ensure quality control for our customers
- Perform data analysis on key accounts to drive strategic business growth
- Work with cross functional teams across Engineering and Design to determine scope and work involved with expanding integration channels
- Engage and educate Sales, Marketing and Executive Leadership on partnership capabilities
- BS or BA from a 4 year university or college, healthcare internship experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to distill complex issues
- Comfort with ambiguity and a rapidly evolving business landscape
- Solid stakeholder management skills, both for internal and external stakeholders
- Quick communication response times
- Ability to manage across functions and present to leadership
- Creative and structured problem-solver