Loyal is building healthcare’s first healthcare consumer experience platform. We believe consumers deserve to have confidence in their healthcare journey instead of confusion and frustration. That is why we partner with the nation's leading health systems to empower patients with the information and guidance they need to make better healthcare decisions.
We are Loyal. Our team is the center of all that we do. We are builders, entrepreneurs, innovators, healthcare executives, data scientists, marketers, machine learning engineers, and partners with one mission - to make the complicated simple.
We are looking for a strong and motivated manager to lead our sales development team. Our sales development team is a small group of eager sales professionals dedicated to delivering our message to the healthcare industry. We utilize the latest sales engagement technologies to systematically engage and build relationships with health system executives. The Sales Development Manager will plan an integral role as the leader of this team, motivating each individual to achieve personal and team quotas.
What’s in it for you? Loyal is focused on building the best technology and creating an outstanding culture. We provide a unique opportunity to advance your career in sales, grow personally and professionally, and be part of building our company from the ground up. We also offer awesome perks such as health, dental and vision benefits, performance bonuses, no vacation tracking, uncapped commissions, company outings, and many more!
- Hire, coach and manage a team of sales development reps
- Manage sales engagement software and CRM
- Build and manage SDR email and cold call templates
- Develop the sales, product and industry skills of each team member
- Perform weekly 1:1 meetings and quarterly/yearly reviews
- Motivate team members through creative incentives
- Develop SDRs into sales-ready candidates for future sales executive positions
- Regularly report on team/individual results
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency and productivity
- 2+ years in Software sales as an SDR and full cycle sales rep
- Experience managing a team and improving Sales Development KPIs
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Proven track record in implementing processes and systems to strategically drive sales and new leads
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and a customer driven sales mentality
- Strong desire to be in the healthcare industry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with healthcare industry
- Experience with Enterprise SaaS software