Loyal is building healthcare’s first healthcare consumer experience platform. We believe consumers deserve to have confidence in their healthcare journey instead of confusion and frustration. That is why we partner with the nation's leading health systems to empower patients with the information and guidance they need to make better healthcare decisions.
We are Loyal. Our team is the center of all that we do. We are builders, entrepreneurs, innovators, healthcare executives, data scientists, marketers, machine learning engineers, and partners with one mission - to make the complicated simple.
We are looking for an organized and detail-oriented Salesforce Administrator who will be responsible for maintaining Loyal’s Salesforce.com (SFDC) instance to support all aspects of the business, including sales, marketing, client success, and finance initiatives.
What’s in it for you? Loyal is focused on building the best technology and creating an outstanding culture. We provide a unique opportunity to advance your career in sales, grow personally and professionally, and be part of building our company from the ground up. We also offer awesome perks such as health, dental and vision benefits, performance bonuses, no vacation tracking, company outings, and many more!
- SFDC database administration and support of new applications for all areas of the business
- Set up outside leads in SFDC, transfer to appropriate sales team members; review and track these leads (i.e. referrals, information requests, website, conferences, etc.)
- Maintain contact and account information within SFDC
- Maintain ongoing support requests and administrative needs of SFDC users
- Develop and maintain standard/custom reports, dashboards and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity and validation rules
- Create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, page layouts, and rules and logic definitions
- Responsible for setup and training of new users in SFDC
- Provide assistance in creating and enhancing campaign lists for sales outreach
- Create prospect call lists for sales team as needed
- Create documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and related materials for users as database applications are developed
- 2-5+ years of Salesforce.com experience
- Salesforce administrator certification(s)
- Strong understanding of CRM and maintaining standard and custom objects
- Experience with integrating APIs with Salesforce
- Experience with ETL tools like Data loader
- Proven track record in implementing processes and systems to strategically drive sales and new leads
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and a customer driven sales mentality
- Strong desire to be in the healthcare industry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with healthcare industry
- Experience with Enterprise SaaS software
- Experience with sales engagement tools (ie. Outreach.io)