We Are Loyal
Healthcare is complicated. At Loyal, we strive to change that for both patients and providers. We are building an all-in-one consumer experience platform that provides health systems with the data foundation and digital solutions to engage, connect, and deliver a modern healthcare consumer experience.
Product design is at the core of our software. Our team is a combination of researchers, designers, data scientists, analysts, and engineers who are responsible for ensuring that we build the right product for our clients and deliver on exceptional user experiences.
You are a designer who can support any dimension of design including research, testing, interaction, visual etc. We don't expect you to be an expert in every area or know everything. At Loyal, it is more important that you are actively learning and identifying the right problems to solve.
You are open minded, curious, collaborative, and able to be self-critical. You are thoughtful about the role of design in relation to technology and to healthcare.
- Create product experiences and interfaces
- Own design decisions and contribute to strategic decisions
- Work with a cross-disciplinary product team
- Pair with developers, other designers, and Loyal leadership
- Shape and experiment with our processes
- Distill complex problems, customer needs, and business objectives into actionable design goals
- Take full ownership of design projects from concept through implementation and iteration
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced, self-directed environment
- Help evolve our brands and design language
Required Skills and Experience
- A user-centered approach in your design perspective and practice
- Experience designing large scale web products with product and software development teams
- Able to make product decisions through user research, testing, analysis, and iterative feedback loops
- Able to facilitate user testing of software with end users
- Works as an organized, and communicative team member with clients, developers, and fellow designers
- Effectively prioritizes work based on deadlines and input from your fellow designers, developers, and leadership
- Ability to give and receive direct feedback
- Shows command of front-end technologies and frameworks (e.g. grid systems, responsive design)
- Demonstrates mastery of Figma, Sketch, Invision, Adobe CC
- A portfolio of work for demonstration
Nice to Have Skills and Experience
- 3+ years experience in a related field
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related discipline (preferred, but not required)
- Front end savvy i.e experience with React