We are Loyal
Healthcare is complicated. At Loyal, we strive to change all that for both the patients and the providers. That is why we have partnered with the nation's leading health systems to revolutionize the experience through cutting-edge, AI-driven platforms that empowers patients with the information and guidance they need to make better healthcare decisions.
AI at Loyal
AI Labs is a small team of software and machine learning engineers, data scientists, and data analysts who are responsible for advancing our products’ intelligent capabilities and for extracting insights from data.
From a healthcare chatbot to a data transparency platform to a search application, we are tackling a wide variety of problems that require artificial intelligence, machine learning, and natural language processing. We are looking for a motivated, creative engineer with experience working with large datasets and applying modern machine learning/NLP algorithms towards solving domain-specific problems.
- Contribute to a wide variety of projects utilizing natural language processing, artificial intelligence, machine learning and search technologies
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve ML models/infrastructure and software that uses these models
- Work with engineers to develop software features for various products employing machine learning
- Assist in the data preparation process and pipeline (collection, pre-processing, cleaning, etc...)
- Apply analysis techniques to extract insights from data
- Strong programming skills in Python and software design
- Experience in large data set processing and familiarity with real time systems
- Deep understanding of SQL databases
- Familiarity with containers (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Deep understanding of version control (Git) and code hosting (Github)
- Solid experience in a fast-paced environment
- At least 2 years relevant software engineering experience is preferred
- BS/MS or Ph.D in Computer Science or a related field
- Knowledge of ML and NLP systems is preferred
- Worked with the front end (React, Redux, ES6)
- Worked in C# / .NET Core environments
- Experience with Microsoft Azure