Healthcare is complicated. At Loyal, we strive to change all that for both the patients and the providers. That is why we have partnered with the nation's leading health systems to revolutionize the experience through cutting-edge, AI-driven platforms that empowers patients with the information and guidance they need to make better healthcare decisions.
We are Loyal
At Loyal, our team is the center of all that we do. We are builders, entrepreneurs, innovators, healthcare executives, data scientists, marketers, machine learning engineers, and partners with one mission - to make the complicated simple.
Loyal to the solution
Our product team is a combination of researchers, designers, and engineers who are responsible for ensuring that we build the right product for our clients and deliver on exceptional user experiences.
This is an opportunity to join the back end engineering team for one our newest products: Connect. We’re looking for a motivated, creative person to implement features that are highly functional, fast and simple to use. A person who can dive into the weeds of complex problems - but also see the big picture and take ownership of projects.
- Maintain and service the engineering backlog
- Take on large engineering projects from inception to deployment
- Develop and maintain fast and reliable internal and external API's
- Collaboration with other SWE’s on our various API's
- Collaborate with front end engineers to implement new features
- Work with designers and front end engineers to vet out feature priority
- BS in computer science or equivalent practical experience
- Five or more years experience with C# (4.x, .NET Core) or similar OOP language
- Deep understanding of version control (Git) and code hosting (Github)
- Deep understanding of SQL databases (SQL Server / Postgres)
- Deep understanding of REST API's
- Strong understanding of networking (HTTP protocol, load balancing, IP addressing)
- Experience working with real time communication infrastructure (websockets, SignalR, Redis)
- Strong understanding of web servers (nginx)
- Strong understanding of CI/CD pipelines
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Worked with the Swagger, Swashbuckle or other kinds of API documentation tooling
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Python
- Understanding of ML/AI algorithms
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and other containerization methods