A central focus for healthcare providers today is improving the consumer experience. In fact, 94% of healthcare CEOs are making technology investments to better the patient experience, and for good reason. According to a recent survey from Cedar, 41% of consumers would stop going to their healthcare provider over a poor digital experience.
This eBook explores five key areas that healthcare providers need to focus on in order to transform the healthcare consumer experience, and the consumer-focused technology solutions that should be prioritized.
These areas include:
- Prioritizing access and convenience to online appointment scheduling.
- Implementing additional communication portals to find answers and navigate provider websites.
- A dynamic provider search that allows patients to connect with the right physician, at the right time.
- Consumer feedback solutions that focus on transparency and improve SEO results so patients can find providers online.
- Robust analytics platform so healthcare providers can better understand consumer intent and leverage data for actionable insights.
Select DOWNLOAD NOW to learn more.