In a recent webinar sponsored by Loyal, PeaceHealth’s Lisa Williams, Senior Director of Growth & Loyalty and Loyal’s Rachelle Montano, Vice President of Clinical Strategy talked about the importance of data management and governance in health systems, and the process of getting started and digging in.
Since January of this year, Loyal has partnered with PeaceHealth to hone their data management strategy and governance. Throughout this conversation, Rachelle explains the whys and hows of data management, and Lisa provides her experience and PeaceHealth’s experience with the process.
Topics Discussed Include:
- How PeaceHealth collaborated with internal stakeholders to align provider, location, and condition data
- Key components of a successful data management strategy
- Why governance is critical to effective data management
- Best practices for managing provider and location information
- Integration tactics for clinical and consumer taxonomies
- Why dedicated resources are essential
- How lack of data accuracy and alignment across provider, location, and condition data can become the perfect storm of problems — and why working toward a solution is worth fighting for.
The whole story is available to read here.